Old 01-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Larry

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:17:19 -0600, David
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:29:29 -0500, "J.D. Stone"
wrote:

I finally got tired of all the cross-posting going on with the multiple
groups and spent a little time blocking all the cross posters (except
recognized contributors to ponding on this forum). Much easier to see pond
stuff with out all the clutter. Whew! Now maybe I can catch up.

Yes, I agree. I haven't seen a cross-post or troll-post for over six
weeks now. It must be really painful for these people to discover
that all their efforts are not only just ignored; they aren't even
seen! How bad must it feel to learn that one is simply irrelevant?

BTW, I am using the filtering that comes with Agent 2.0; I can't
speak for other newsreaders...

Hi David,

I have 2.0 also. Two questions.

1) can newsgroups be blocked out?(ie. alt atheism etc)

2) under cross post management do you have the box checked

"look for cross posted messages only..."

TIA

Larry