Old 01-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Paul" wrote in message
I have just finished drilling mine I am using coach bolts to join at
the corners and then a long rebar stake half way down each side. I have
new sleepers so they were not to bad to drill using a standard spade bit
and 300mm extention bar.

Creosote is not something you want to breathe! Use CAUTION and some kind of
respirator (you can get them at Lowe's or HomeDepot). Avoid the sawdust
getting on your skin. Wash your clothes when you're finished drilling.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b