Old 01-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Greg Cooper" wrote in message
news:jbkHe.201047$on1.98563@clgrps13...
Thanks to all that replied

I guess I can get busy dividing anytime I like now.

My local Raccoon came by a couple nights ago to make a start on things
he made a fair mess of things so I might as well finish the job.

Raccoons are the reason we can't have a pond down by the road in front of
our property. We have at least 1/3 acre to utilize in the full sun. I
tried a small pool down there several years ago but the coons were in it
every night trashing the plants and terrorizing the goldfish.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b