Old 01-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Reel Mckoi

"moe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mine live in my town talk about a hard situation.

=========================
You may want to notify the local Police then (or the police in the town the
stalker is from). I did and at least there's a record now that this
"person" threatened me. Some of these people are dangerous sociopaths.
It's always good to let the Police know when someone threatens you online or
is trying to steal/use your identity. This troll/stalker was even talking
about getting my credit report. Be careful!

I got a reply from Tetra this morning to call them and order this part.
They do carry it the e-mail said. :-) Without that ceramic shaft the pump
is useless. I once threw away a Beckett pump not thinking I could order a
new impeller....
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b