Old 01-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Charles

yep just what I was afraid of. I have 2 good answers. Get another dog or
just shoot the damn things. I am trying to find another good German Shepherd
but this is taking me some time to find the perfect dog. Shooting them is
also hard because I have to do it very discreetly. I live in a very quiet
neighborhood. Cats have gotten smart and know the sound of my pellet rifle
as it is being pumped. Have managed to nail one that was in my backyard by
getting rifle ready before opening window. Stupid cat jumped up about 3 feet
and just sat there! He heard me pumping it up and started to run but managed
to get another one in his rear end. I obviously can't do this in my front
yard which is where they figure now is safe. Damn cats!!!