Old 02-08-2005, 04:52 AM
JoeT

Paintball gun. Non lethal, hell can't really wound em even. but, will scare
the hell out of them plus keep them busy for hours bathing it off. There's a
considerable fun factor involved as well as the fact you can even use it on
the front lawn in full view of the neighbors who should damn well be keeping
their cats at home anyway!

lol

"Charles" wrote in message
k.net...
yep just what I was afraid of. I have 2 good answers. Get another dog or
just shoot the damn things. I am trying to find another good German
Shepherd but this is taking me some time to find the perfect dog. Shooting
them is also hard because I have to do it very discreetly. I live in a
very quiet neighborhood. Cats have gotten smart and know the sound of my
pellet rifle as it is being pumped. Have managed to nail one that was in
my backyard by getting rifle ready before opening window. Stupid cat
jumped up about 3 feet and just sat there! He heard me pumping it up and
started to run but managed to get another one in his rear end. I obviously
can't do this in my front yard which is where they figure now is safe.
Damn cats!!!