Old 02-08-2005, 06:12 AM
David

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:05:28 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

Thanks Larry & David.

I've pretty much got people and sometimes subjects deleted, was just
wondering if I wanted to go so far as to catch the crossposters too. I'm
not getting that much garbage any more, so it isn't too big a deal... just
want to keep the arsenal ready. ;o) ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Jan,
I misunderstood. I interpreted that you were starting from scratch.
From the brightside though, I'm glad that you have been already
successful. I hope then that my overzealous instructions will be
helpful to others less far along.
But note, BTW, that those instructions will also easily kill your
crossposters as well, if/when you feel the need.
Regards, David