Old 02-08-2005, 07:56 AM
Mike

"mutley" wrote in message
Thanks for the help.
I've been using Stihl oil at 40:1 as I don't have a user manual and it's
quite old. The newer Stihl machines I know use 50:1 but I also have an old
AV15 chainsaw which uses 25:1.
The other thing that was puzzling is that the HS85 only has a single
'High/Low' mixture adjusting screw - all my others have two separate ones.

think I need to locate a user manual.

If you would like to look on ebay, you will see a couple of machines for
sale. Possibly one of the sellers would oblige with a copy of the manual or
copy of parts thereof, OR, bid for one or both and you have spares. One is
at £1.00 with 4 days to go.

Good luck

Mike