Old 27-11-2002, 08:15 PM
Vera Gade

Default Home again!

In article , sacha
wrote:

in article , Vera Gade at
wrote on 26/11/02 7:06 pm:

Sacha. do you happen to have Karen's current address. Can't come through

by the e-mail to anybody.
Worried Vera

Vera, I've just tried to email you and it's bounced. I've talked to Sue and
have some news for you of Karen. Please try emailing me with an address I
can reply to privately.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Thank you Sacha. I have got a message from Sue. This asking for help on
the URG was perhaps not very good manners (talking of that issue), going
into privacy like that, but it was so urgent for me to get her address and
I didn't see any other way out. Yesterday every mail to UK was bouncing
back. Was there anything speciel going on over there?
I have just changed my e-mail-address to * w * in Wera, to stop all the
spamming (200 one day from Korea!) It was succesful, but I sadly lost all
my friends postings at the same time ;-(
Yours sincerely Vera

--
VERA GADE NORRKOPING
VERA @GADE.SE