Old 02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Robert Kieffer

Default [IBC] Growing bonsai near or among other plants.

Will it increase the probability of disease or pestilence if I put my
trees among the garden plants in the backyard? Are there any
pathogens that would share a tree host and say, an Elephant Ear host?

At the moment, I have my trees leaning against the house on shipping
pallets, but have been thinking of putting them nearer the ground
spread across the yard, where they might become exposed to disease or
pests.

Has anyone seen a correlation between growing bonsai alongside flowers
and all that, and disease?

Robert the Bearded.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++