Old 02-08-2005, 07:24 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
"Buck Turgidson" wrote:

Here in the Mid-Atlantic, between the sidwalk and street in front of our
suburban sub-division house we have a a 4' wide strip of grass. I'd
like to plant maybe 3 trees on the strip. I am looking for some
recommendations for trees that will grow to a medium size, something
perhaps a bit smaller than a Bradford Pear. I'd also prefer something
that doesn't drop fruit.

I appreciate any recommendations.

Depending on what is allowed. Consider double flowering fruit trees.
They are sterile or no fruit. Crab apple for instance may be of
interest.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the educational and informative purposes.