Old 02-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Teleman

"Mike" wrote in message

"JohnOGroats" wrote in message

anyone advice on suppliers or where to find second hand? I am looking
for a 20'x10'

Having had a couple in the past, I would advise against buying a second
hand, especially the poly cover bit. If you 'do' find a second hand one,
first check out the price of a replacement poly cover. It might be cheaper
to buy new.

Cannot help with details as I had mine in the late 70's early 80's. I did
buy it from Transatlantic Plastics here on the Isle of Wight, and they now
call themselves Plastic by Post and have a web site.

Mike

have you tried Ebay?
When i was looking for a greenhouse on there polytunnels were all over it

Teleman