Old 02-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Charlie Pridham

"Mike" wrote in message

"JohnOGroats" wrote in message

anyone advice on suppliers or where to find second hand? I am looking
for a 20'x10'

Having had a couple in the past, I would advise against buying a second
hand, especially the poly cover bit. If you 'do' find a second hand one,
first check out the price of a replacement poly cover. It might be cheaper
to buy new.

Cannot help with details as I had mine in the late 70's early 80's. I did
buy it from Transatlantic Plastics here on the Isle of Wight, and they now
call themselves Plastic by Post and have a web site.

Mike

Fordingbridge and Northern are both OK makes I would not but second hand,
you would need a new cover anyway and that's the dearest bit.
Don't skimp on the hot spot tape - its worth it.
remember that covers are designed to do 64' tunnels normally, so multiples
of that length are more economic cover wise (I have 2 X 32' tunnels) If you
can fit it in, the wider ones give more usable space as the 10' and 14'
widths are difficult to grow to the edges (especially if you are over 5'!)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk