Old 28-11-2002, 01:51 AM
Hussein M.

Default OT Was [ hey you lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:07:31 +0000, sjb wrote:

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:45:38 +0000, Chris French and Helen Johnson
wrote:

Don't forget what you see will be what your newsreader does - it may not
be what others news readers do.

And this is the problem - you can't predict what the effect will be.
Some readers will see only one thread still, while others see a new
thread appear, but with some of the followups to your message
appearing in the original thread.

Well, Forte Agent (and presumably FreeAgent) started another thread.
So if it suits everyone, that's what I'll do - change the subject
line. For those newseaders who religiously follow the news.src file (I
think that's what it's called) and put the message in the same thread
as the message which the headers say it is replying to ... well I
dunno.

Respect

Hussein