Old 03-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Ian

Not a bad point !
Thanks
Ian
"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ian" wrote:

Does anyone know a good way to dispose of used cooking oil from the home
kitchen ?

I fill a tin with scrunched-up newsaper, pour the oil into it, and send it

the tip. Sawdust would be better, but I don't have any.

Actually, since my husband went on the CSIRO diet, we haven't had any fat

tip out! Reducing consumption is probably the healthiest and most
environmentally-friendly option.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.