Old 02-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Kitsune Miko

YES BUT.....how do we know which hormone is to be used
in what circumstance???

Kits

--- Brent Walston wrote:

Martha

Just go Google, and type in Hormex rooting and you
will get a bunch of
hits, here is just one:

http://www.gtghydroponics.com/store/0-0-280.htm

Mellingers does have it, but their web catalog is
really the pits, I
couldn't manage to find anything there. You could
email or call them and
order or request a print catalog.

I have been using Hormex powders for over twenty
years, they work well
and are relatively inexpensive. I propagate
commercially, but not as
much as I used to. I have bought it by the pound,
but you can also buy
it in convenient 3/4 oz bottles. They make a nice
little kit with #16,
#30, and #45 in these small bottles for about $12 to
$15. The most
important thing about using hormones is knowing the
correct strength for
the species you are propagating.

Brent
EvergreenGardenworks.com

Martha Fifield wrote:
I would like to try Hormex rooting powders #8 and

above but I cannot find a source to purchase these
from. Have anyone of you tried these powders? If so,
have you had any success? Does anyone know where I
can purchase Hormex rooting powder in #8 and above?
Thanks!
Martha
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Zone 10

++++Sponsored, in part, by Kevin
Bailey++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott