Old 02-08-2005, 08:59 PM
BetsyB

"David Bockman" wrote in message
9.11...
"Buck Turgidson" wrote in news:mbm4s2-
:

Here in the Mid-Atlantic, between the sidwalk and street in front of our
suburban sub-division house we have a a 4' wide strip of grass. I'd
like to plant maybe 3 trees on the strip. I am looking for some
recommendations for trees that will grow to a medium size, something
perhaps a bit smaller than a Bradford Pear. I'd also prefer something
that doesn't drop fruit.

I appreciate any recommendations.

Full sun?

email:

http://beyondgardening.com/Albums

Check into Mountain Ash. It is colorful and dosen't seem to drop any of the
red berries it grows. I believe it might do well in your area.
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/e.../m0015006.html