Old 02-08-2005, 10:46 PM
William Wagner

In article ,
"Tom or Mary" wrote:

Anyone see any effects of having more daylight savings time on gardening? I
told my wife that my tomatoes would probably ripen slower, and she said to
get a new watch.

Tom

Not a bad idea Tom. Get a sundial watch or garden ornament. Us humans
think we matter a whole lot but I'd imagine light, temp, wind, and the
micro climates mean more to tomatoes and plant life. Also note if the
plants fail so do the other folks in the food chain.

Bill

--
Garden Shade Zone 5 in a Japanese Jungle manner.
This article is posted under fair use rules in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, and is strictly for the educational and informative purposes.