Old 03-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Brent

OK, I have done something similiar to my habaneros, slicing a sliver or so
off a frozen whole pod. They don't like the cool maritime canadian summers
here, so when I manage to get a few pods , I *treasure* them

Thanks..

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
Brent:

That is what I do. I use the little snack bags and saw off what I need.
Put the snack bags into freezer bags. I do the same with japalenos.

John!

Brent wrote:
I just got them for 84 cents a pound (cdn) and bought about ten pounds,

they
normally go for 1.99

Can I just dice them and put them in a ziploc bag?

Their primary use would be for spaghetti sauce and gumbos etc.

Thanks in advance