Old 03-08-2005, 01:04 PM

"John Savage" wrote in message
I seem to recall nature providing an antidote for mulberry stain, and
for stinging nettles, too. I think you squash some of the red fruit (i.e.,
the unripe ones) to remove from your hands the stain that the black
mulberries cause.

I lived in Scotland for a period of time, and the locals quickly advised me
about
stinging nettles...Crushed dock takes the pain away quickly, and it seems
that dock
is almost found in the vicinity of nettles. Intelligent design? If it
works, use it.

Never got around to eating any steamed nettles, but heard they are quite
okay.