Old 03-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Justin

Hi Alfred,

I don't know my watts/gall, but I have a 150watt MH over a 2ftx2ftx2ft cube
tank. I get my CO2 from a local aquarium...

Surely someone in WA would fill your bottle... have you approached the guys
at www.aquaria.com.au, they are really friendly and their plants are great,
always in great condition and they are pretty good prices too... Maybe they
can let you know, they sell Dupla bottles so they may know where to have
them filled...

Hope this helps.

Justin.

P.S. I'm in victoria

"Alfred" wrote in message

Hi Justin

Sounds to me like you might not have enough light over the tank,
especially since you supplement iron. What is the watt/gal ratio?

Which part of Australia are you in? I am in WA and I am gathering up
the bits to put a tank together. Where do you get CO2 from?

Cheers

Alfred

--
Alfred