Old 03-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Ethan Smith

Brent, thanks for the info, I've been thinking about these cuttings
and the coming winter I'm in zone 5 Columsbus Ohio and the winter last
year was brutual. It fried my Kinsgville Boxwood in a cold frame! And
if extreme cold didn't wreak enough havok on plants then a few weeks
of 50 degree temp flucuations in the spring did. So I will pay close
atention to these little guys, I only have two flats of them so it
shouldn't be a big deal. I've been misting them twice a day and they
are in a nice shady spot.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++