Old 03-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Repeating Rifle

On 8/3/05 5:04 AM, in article
, "
wrote:

I lived in Scotland for a period of time, and the locals quickly advised me
about
stinging nettles...Crushed dock takes the pain away quickly, and it seems
that dock
is almost found in the vicinity of nettles. Intelligent design? If it
works, use it.

For those of us not raised in the UK, please tell us a bit more about dock.
I have had the opportunity to meet what I think is stinging nettle. Are Us
nettles pretty much like European ones?

Speaking of intelligent design, I have been in places with soft pine needles
or the like where you lie down to recover if hit with a rock that was
nearby.

Bill