Old 04-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Reel Mckoi

"bbrown9506" wrote in message
oups.com...
My Water Lettuce has alomost completely over taken my pond? (take a
Look)
http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

Does this happen every summer? Does anyone sell theres? I saw on Ebay
some a bunch of 30 going for $25.... I must have about 200! anyway
anyone in LA area interested in some nice locally grown-lol--water
lettuce please let me know

$$ Call all your local pond stores and Pet Shops that sell pond plants and
supplies. One year I made out like a bandit selling my extras. :-) What
about your local pond club? Sometimes they have plant swaps.

My Blog has gotten over 2500 people in the first week alone, thanks for
all that stop by and come again as I add more pictures as the pond, or
issues grow!

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...