Old 29-11-2002, 09:21 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default What's in bloom?

"sacha" wrote in message
Time to play the "what's in the bloom?" game! ;-)
We've returned to find Euryops, Salvia involucrata plus a couple of other
Salvias, Fuchsias and Daphne bhoula, Vincas, Hellebore, Nerines of course
and amazingly the Amicia zygomeris is putting out little shoots all along
its branches. I daresay any frost later will deal with those, however.
Anyone else?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Lots of stuff with a few flowers but only a few looking good, Abutilons
(several) Clematis (texensis types) Lapageria and Canna braziliensis (which
is no longer the correct name, but is still looks lovely!) and I noticed
yesterday some of the viburnums coming into flower. :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk