Old 04-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Tickettyboo

In ,
les whispered softly in my ear...:
"Tickettyboo" wrote in message
In ,
les whispered softly in my ear...:
I have just followed the advice of a previous poster and poured some
diluted clove oil in between the paving on my patio. It certainly
had the desired effect and hundreds of ants struggled to the
surface.

Lurking..and wondering what happens when they all come to the
surface? Do they die..or just leg it to an area that doesn't have
clove oil and settle down to set up home again?

The vast majority died within a few seconds/minutes. Some however
scampered round in circles and I am not sure what became of them.

Probably just got dizzy :-) Thanks for answering my question

--
Ticketty᧧