Old 30-11-2002, 06:03 AM
Alan Gould

Default Growing Thistels from seeds

In article , Hussein M.
writes

Anyway. I just wanted to add to these observations concerning
nomenclature that there may well be a _really_ grand re-ordering of
this when they start classifying according to DNA and individual
genes. It's already begun to happen hasn't it?

That sounds a pretty formidable task, but if such is happening I would
hope that food plants and natural or wild plants are given equal
attention to floral and exotic. The Cruciferae family, particularly the
brassicaceae are long overdue for revision and re-classification IMHO.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.