Old 05-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Doug Kanter

Rosemary (the herb). Native to rocky coasts along the Mediterranean. Suffers
terribly here in the winter due to home heating systems. Likes moderate
humidity, like it would get along a seashore. A misting bottle and endless
patience are good to have, but if you can keep them alive (and maybe even
thriving), you'll have something to gloat about. And, cook with.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I am new to horticulture so excuse my ignorance on the matter. What
plants are good for growing indoors and are also partially a challenge?
I am looking for plants that require lots of care but produce excellent
results and can also be grown indoors.

Thank you.