Old 05-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Draven

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Andy Atkinson" wrote in message

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Andy Atkinson" wrote in message
I recently dug up my lawn and put gravel down with pots over the top. I
used weed-proof fabric but it seems to have doen little good with things
sprouting through it.

Can anyone recommend something to kill the weeds underneath? Needs to
be fairly powerful.

Andy

are they rooting in the gravel or from beneath it?

if the former, pull them up, if the latter "Pathclear"

--
Tumbleweed

They are beneath the gravle and coming through the sheeting. I was
considering sodium chlorate to kill them off for good. Any opinons?

Andy

can you still buy that? I thought it was banned? Anyway, i'd go for
pathclear.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com