Old 06-08-2005, 12:56 AM
Suze

Quoting MikeB:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

Brandywines, which aren't setting fruit right now, but the vines look
ok. Druzba, whish are still popping out tennis ball sized tomatoes,
but the vines are succumbing to the blight.The Peron Sprayless, which
look great,haven't produced very many tomatoes.

I'm from the UK and I don't recognised the tomatoe names you used,
would you know if they are available here?

Tomato Growers Supply ships overseas, I believe, and they are one of
my primary seed sources for tomatoes. They take credit cards (no
messing with PayPal or other forms of payment) and you can order
online.

http://www.tomatogrowers.com/HowToOrd.htm

They should have most or all of the ones she mentioned, along with
plenty of other quality selections.