Old 06-08-2005, 05:50 AM
presley

As Ann and Janet said, there are real diseases that rose pricks can cause.
Another is cellulitis - the rose itself is not the culprit, but if the
puncture offers a direct route from the top layer of skin for superficial
(skin surface) colonies of staph bacteria to get to the layers underneath
the epidermis, a very nasty infection can result.
"Jack" wrote in message news:_3NIe.25$f.0@trndny09...
Just came from the doctor. I have a small blistered rash on my arm, and
swollen lymph gland near the rash. The doctor does not think its lyme.
Another doctor looked at it, and thought it might be from a rose prick.
Has anyone heard of this??