Old 06-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Doug Kanter

G Henslee wrote:
Kanter Banter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Kanter Banter wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

.

This evil deed is proof that we need to bring back the pillory as a
form of punishment.

Tell everyone the most effective way you've found to kill the
neighborhood dogs and cats, Doug.

Do you still shoot them, or have you found a more painful way to
exterminate them yet?

Yes he has. He puts them in cages and talks to them all day. They
usually roll over on their backs and beg to be killed after an hour or
so.

Oh I see, more of a mercy killing at that point.

Perhaps, but it's reported that when the final act takes place Kanter
will howl in glee and then dance a jig around the carcass afterwards.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download