Old 07-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:11:08 GMT, "Daniel B. Martin"
wrote:

This is interesting and I want to learn more about it. I went to the
Red Head Anchoring System web site

http://www.ramset-redhead.com/rh_as_intro.asp

and found many types of anchors but no mention of the drop-in epoxy
tube. Please elaborate. Thank you.

Daniel B. Martin

A simple search using the box provided on the Ramset web site yields
your answer, here's the search done for you....

http://www.ramset-redhead.com/capsules_prod01.asp

Even more amazing, simply typing "ramset glass epoxy hammer" in
google yields the same results. Internet searching 101!!!

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold