Old 07-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Betty Harris

Rolling Thunder sez:

"I purchased Hi-Yield grass killer to put a damper on the bermuda grass

starting up in my fescue lawn. The application instructions says to
use 1 oz of the grass killer with 1 oz of oil concentrate. It doesn't
specify what the oil concentrate is. I suspect the oil is for making
sure the grass killer attaches to the grass leaves; sort a like using
dish soap within liquid weed sprays. Anyway, what to use for
oil concentrate? Mineral oil, motor oil (grin), vegetable oil, or
what?"

Forget it, Pal. Nothing will remove bermuda from fescue without
killing the fescue, too.

Your friend,
Betty