Old 07-08-2005, 10:53 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I am thinking of getting a new filter system so could I use my current
ecocell 2200 filter with no media in it but use it as a settlement
chamber by removing the internal piping so water is pumped into the top
and then also flows out at the top into another filter so sediment falls
to the bottom. Would this work?

Failing this I might attempts ot build a vortex chamber but I cannot
find anywhere online which sells "bulkheads" and normal black tanks
which i can use to make filters out of. Where can I buy these from or
has anyone got one I can buy?
Daniel

Bulkheads: www.aquaticeco.com

ecocell as pre-filter, have water piped down to bottom, flow up to
top thru loose screening (plastic window screen) to hold sediment at
bottom. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~