Old 07-08-2005, 10:58 PM
2pods

So any chance of a system like this for under £100. I dont need any
extras ontop of this as I have budgeted for hosing and the like but if
you can get it me for less than £100 that would be brill! thats a pump
and boi/mech/UV package.

Also any opinions on systems like fismate and green genie are
appreciated + any more advice welcome.

Thanks,

Daniel

I don't think you'll manage it new for under £100, but depending on location
of your pond (full sun, depth under 2 ", usually adds 50% to the pump and
filter system you're running.

FWIW I'm using a Hozelock Ecoclear 4500 and 2200 systems.
Each system comes with a pump that will handle solids, and a pressurised
filter with UV.
The 4500 can be had for £150 new, the 2200 I've seen for £120.
More he http://www.hozelock.com/aquatics/I053.asp?region=ROW

Peter