Old 08-08-2005, 12:18 AM
cineman

http://www.pbi.co.uk/provado/ultimatebugkiller/

comes in concentrate or ready mixed sprays.
with the concentrate you could use a small pressure sprayer ?
hope this is of some assistance

regards
Cineman

"Chris Hanson" wrote in message

In my youth one was able to buy a systemic insecticide made by Murphy.
Are the systemic forms still available as everything seems to be for
sprays? The slightest whiff of the stuff in the watering can used to
knock the aphids out without apparent damage to their host plant.
My mobility is now greatly impaired so I can't go round the garden
centre like I used to and the use of a handheld spray is very awkward,
but I can manage a small watering can.
As much as I would like to be 'green' in the garden, there are times
when it is not practicle for me to be so.
Can anyone help?

--
Chris Hanson