Old 08-08-2005, 05:25 AM
Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message
Gary wrote:
In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take G.

It's the law here and most people are pretty good at picking up.

It's the law here, too, Don. But still....I see these poor shmucks out in
all kinds of weather, bent into the wind, rain and snow, trying to pick up
dog shit with a napkin, and I wonder what holes in their lives are filled by
these hideous pets. Imagine what a country this would be if our govmint took
a tenth of the cash we're wasting in Iraq, and provided mental health
services for dog owners.

In the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", do you recall the scene with
the peasants kneeling in a field, pointlessly slogging gobs of mud from one
place to another? :-) Future dog owners.