Old 08-08-2005, 05:58 AM
p.mc

Default when to pick tomatoes

Hi

When is the right, or best time to pick tomatoes from the plant? Also
storage.
Is it as soon as they turn red, or X amount of days after colouring, or
firmness??
I'd like to eat them at their best stage, ripe I think is the term.

This is my second season growing tomatoes and them questions have always
eluded me.
It's a bit like when you see the ladies giving fruits a squeeze at the
market, I always think they know something that we men don't know. :-)

--
Regards
p.mc

For personal replies please leave or type signature
"p.mc" In the body of the message otherwise
posts will not be received.
Thanks