Old 08-08-2005, 12:00 PM
SVTKate

My husband uses some diesel fuel in his round up when he has particularly
nasty things to kill.
Like poison ivy,blackberry bushes and brambles
If you aren't afraid to try it, le me know, I'll find out how much.
It's not allot but it WORKS.

Kate

"John McGaw" wrote in message
:I remember that someone mentioned mixing a surfactant with Roundup was
: mandatory if it was to have any chance of working on English ivy. I've
: been looking for a product that fits the bill but everything I've found
: seems to come only in huge agricultural-sized containers. Have any of
: you found something in more home garden-friendly size that works?
:
: My online research suggests that these products are suitable for
: enhancing the killing capacity of Roundup on difficult plants:
:
: Cayuse Plus (surfactant + AMS)
: Chaser (surfactant + 28% N)
: Dispatch (surfactant + 28% N)
: Patrol (surfactant + 28% N)
:
: Any experience with them on English ivy?
:
: --
: John McGaw
: [Knoxville, TN, USA]