Old 09-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Steveo

"Cheri" gdotservicedotatinreachdotcom wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote in message ...

Wow! OK....I thought this was the kind of digging they do, where they

just
show up and tear up half the street, on their dime.

"Cheri" gdotservicedotatinreachdotcom wrote in message

No, I'm sorry for the mix up. I didn't make it clear that the city
utility was here also, but just to replace a valve on their water main.
The other digging was done by a private company. After reading your
post, I was looking at the contract, and it states that they are not
responsible for landscaping, so I will check with the nursery as you
suggested and do what they say. Thank You.

Cheri

Ask for the world, they will at least fix what they disturbed, to your
satisfaction, which is all you can really expect.

You may have to deal with a sub-contractor.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/