Old 09-08-2005, 01:10 AM
bungadora

Tom or Mary wrote:
Anyone see any effects of having more daylight savings time on gardening? I
told my wife that my tomatoes would probably ripen slower,

More people might consider this a valid point than you would suppose. I
was listening to a radio talk show on the Daylight Savings Time change
and whether or not Canada should follow the States' lead. Anyway,
someone phoned in to ask whether the solstice on June 21 would be
affected, and if daylight on that day would last for the same period of
time. The host was at a loss for words, for once.

Dora