Old 09-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Reel Mckoi

"John Bachman" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:44:26 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:
## I think all fish love mosquito larvae but you would need abnormal
amounts to keep even one goldfish or a pair of rosy reds healthy. You
would
also need STILL water to attract the mosquitoes - which is bad for the
fish.
If I were you I would go with no fish and some mosquito dunks.

Cripes, I feed my fish every now and then, certainly not every day.
Maybe that is why they come to the surface when they see me and
scream, "Feed me, feed me."

## Even being fed twice a day they come to the surface and act like they're
starving to death. :-) I'm probably at maximum capacity so have to feed
them. They'd starve to death on the few bugs that fall in......

I figure that they are there to entertain me, not the other way
around.

## Some people, such as myself, get great pleasure out of feeding them.
That's part of the entertainment.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b