Old 09-08-2005, 09:34 AM
latebloomer latebloomer is offline
Registered User

Default Shady Front Garden

Hello to All,

Firstly I apologise, first post and I'm asking for advice already.....

I have a very small plot of earth at the front of the house about 3m x 2m which faces North East and due to walls etc gets very little direct sunlight.

Any advice what would grow well in low light?? We wanted to plant miniature conifers with a mix of heathers but I have just read that heather likes lots of sunlight. Would heather stand any chance in low light, we just loved the almost luminous colours and texture etc of the heather.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards