Old 02-12-2002, 10:52 AM
Jonathan Ward

Default Runner beans - freezing?

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:40:20 +0000 (UTC),
(Jonathan
Ward) wrote:

I grow climbing french beans instead, as well ordinary ones. They don't go
tough like runner beans and to my mind have a better taste and freeze well.

I was thinking of giving these a go... I'm fed up of scrabbling around
the bush varieties... do you have any variety recommendations?

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

Off-hand I can't remeber. I get them from Marshalls. I'll have a look when I
get home (if I remember).
--
Jonathan Ward
Remove the 'X' when replying