Old 02-12-2002, 11:56 AM
BAC

Default Wasps nest in the attic

"Jim A" wrote in message
In article , sacha
writes
in article , Grahame Fendle at

snip

Hornets are the things to beware of. Trouble on an altogether different
scale.

Most authorities claim hornets are usually less aggressive than common
wasps, and I've never had any trouble with them (in my admittedly limited
experience - fortunately, I've never disturbed a hornet's nest, and have no
wish to do so) but all nests of stinging social insects like wasps, hornets,
or bees, should be treated with utmost respect, IMHO, assuming you know they
are there, of course. There's no legislating for accidents.