Old 10-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Doug Kanter

Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message
from (paghat) contains these words:

You seem to be exhibiting Scottish Faery Logic. In your present state
of mind you construct a world view wherein Stephen can't possibly know
what the gardens are like because he HAS been to them,

Stephen has already demonstrated that he doesn't actually know the
location of the gardens he says he visited. He went to great lengths to
pretend they are not beside the sea. Anyone interested can look up those
gardens, and their detailed location maps, and see for themselves.They
can also re-read the thread and count the number of times you falsely
imputed claims to me, which I did not make, and descended to your usual
sexual vulgarities to discredit my simple statement of facts. Such
tactics only discredit yourself

Janet

1) You can *talk* to children and explain the
problem to them. You cannot
talk to a dog, and you cannot talk to most dog
owners who would let their
dog **** on your lawn. If they knew it was wrong,
they'd put a stop to it
without being asked.

2) In some locales, including mine, it is legal to
terminate a dog that's
damaging a food-producing garden.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups