Old 10-08-2005, 01:16 PM
billfish billfish is offline
Registered User

Location: Alderney, Channel Islands

Any plumbers merchant or builders merchant (Jewsons etc) should be able to help. You'll probably find their prices on pipework a lot less than aquatics suppliers too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Finn
Hi,

Ive been browsing tinternet and am struggling to find a black water tank that I can use to build a filter out of. Im going to browse the DIY's when I can but wondered if anyone knew where there are some for sale/ anyone has one they are selling.

Size wise not too big, but about same width as a wheelie bin but about half the height.

Thanks,

Daniel