Old 10-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:46:05 -0400, Rob
wrote:

I'm a slipper nut, I'd really like to do it... But I'd pick Paph.
barbigerum as my terrarium slipper. Cute, and diminutive.
Charlesworthii might be another good choice. Or, find an old phonebooth
and put a few rothschildianum and kolopakingii in it. *grin*

If anybody wants to play with terraria, I have about, oh... 300 million
Masdevallia floribunda that I don't particularly want to hold on to.
Cheap... OK, maybe not that many, but it is a weed. Now that would be
a nice plant for a dart frog enclosure.

Rob

I can see it now. A nice red framed phone booth with shiny
windows full of leaves, but with headroom for that 4 foot spike.

SuE