Old 10-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Logic316

Pedro wrote:
I am using fertilizers(Tropica Grow)...I do not now all the names of the
plants. I have some swords, ludwiga, bacopa, vals, among other.
How often should i use the fertilizers?

You should generally put 1-3 doses of aquarium plant fertilizer in the
tank per week, depending on the amount of plants you have. But first
make sure you have adequate lighting, as this is a far greater factor in
plant health than fertilizer.

And have you ever used aquarium salt or any antibiotic fish medications
in the water? Those kinds of chemicals can often make freshwater plants
sick.

- Logic316

"...trusting the government with your privacy is like
having a Peeping Tom install your window blinds."
-- John Perry Barlow